AI-Accelerated Product Development
Getting Started With Mathematics Of Deep Learning
Total time needed:
This recipe is your starting point to understand why and how deep learning works.
Potential Use Cases
Image processing and computer vision, Natural language processing
Who is This For ?
Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers
Click on each of the following
to see details.
1. Introduction: Pytorch and Linear Algebra
Why does deep learning work?
Why linear algebra?
2. Foundations of Algebra for Deep Learning
3. Deep Learning Model Training and Optimization
4. Extracting Features using Convolution
5. Short intro of Conv Nets
What is the convolution operation?
What are the filters inside the CNN?
6. Deep learning with convolutional neural network in radiology
See More Resources (1)