AI-Accelerated Product Development
Total time needed:
Learn about Batch normalization concept and math behind it
Potential Use Cases
Batch normalization is a technique for training very deep neural networks that standardizes the inputs to a layer for each mini-batch
Who is This For ?
Click on each of the following
to see details.
1. Normalizing Inputs
How does normalization work?
why do we need to normalize our inputs in a neural network?
2. Intro on mini batch gradient descent (with pseudo code)
What is Mini-Batch Gradient Descent?
How to Configure Mini-Batch Gradient Descent?
3. Mini-batch GD from scratch in Python
How to implement Mini-batch GD in python?
4. Forward propagation in neural networks
What is Forward propagation?
what is the math behind this concept?
5. Forward propagation from scratch in Python
How to implement FP in python?
6. Why Does Batch Norm Work? [no math!]
What is Batch normalization?
Why Does Batch Norm Work?
7. Fitting Batch Norm Into Neural Networks [ more advanced math here! ]
How to fit batch norm into neural network?
8. How to implement Batch Normalization(BN) using Python from scratch
How to implement Batch Normalization In Neural Networks using Python?
9. Batch normalization in Keras
how to implement batch normalization in Keras?
10. Batch Normalization: Accelerating Deep Network Training by Reducing Internal Covariate Shift (OPTIONAL)
Where does this method come from?